1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 3G mobile service

Discussion in 'Mobile Service Providers' started by Atif, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Atif

Atif New Member

3G is finally launched in Pakistan and as we know that some telecom companies have already started their 3G services and some who have their 3G license will be launching their 3G services as soon as possible. With so far only two mobile companies providing 3G, which are Mobilink and Zong, which is the best one. I want to know which company has the best service and coverage so that I can choose the right one.

2. PakGuy

PakGuy Member

Zong has good coverage all across Pakistan, and their service is as good. Mobilink is new in the 3G area so it has hard to say anything about it, unless a Mobilink 3G user provides their reviews. Also there is a difference in the two, Zong is a mobile phone service provider and the 3G connection would work on a phone and you would need a cable or use tethering to use it on a device, and Mobilink 3G comes with a dongle.

3. Nazir

Nazir New Member

Telenor also has good coverage, I had been using Telenor for 3 years and also did a bit of travelling and had no problems with coverage.

4. Abid

Abid Member

Nazir they are asking about 3G, and Telenor 3G has only been launched.

5. AkiK

AkiK Member

It all depends on your location, generally speaking both are equally good, as I have tried both but personally dont use the connection.