1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu ray viewing reviews

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Fuzz, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

I have seen the quality of blu ray movies and it is excellent, but I wanted to know whether it is worth getting a blu ray player or not. I need reviews from people who have a blu ray player and know whether it is worth getting it or not.
    I have to admit that I do watch movies but not so often, say around 4 times a month.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Blu ray movies are costly. I find them out of my budget but if you believe you can afford it then go for it by all means. DVD and Blu ray quality difference is large but you do need a good TV set for viewing that would support the blu ray resolution. Having a blu ray player set up with a non HD tv would not be of any use for example.

3. AkiK

AkiK Member

The quality of blu ray movies is good and to be honest I personally dont find any difference in full HD and blu ray, even he blu ray movies are much costlier so it is not something which I think is worth it. Although like Admin said if you can afford it then by all means go for blu ray movies.