1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of Clans Pakistan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gamer, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Gamer

Gamer New Member

Anyone on the forum who plays Clash of Clans. From what I know it is a very popular game but I dont really understand the concept of it. I have never played such games and always played the basic kiddish games i.e racing. It would be great if someone would tell me what the game is about and what the aim in the game is.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I have been playing Clash of clans for the last 15 days and it is very addictive. It is very straight forward but I wont suggest spending money on anything, just play it free and it is a lot of fun.

3. Hawker

Hawker New Member

Thats the thing about these kind of games you get totally addicted to them. I was constantly on the phone with Candy Crush and Clash of Clans then I deleted the app from my phone.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I am still playing clash of clans and wonder why I keep doing it when I know it is a complete waste of time and energy. I could spend that time on this forum and help people with their problems instead :)

5. AkiK

AkiK Member

Admin what level you reached?