1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Nayatel available in Lahore?

Discussion in 'Nayatel Broadband' started by Afzal, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Afzal

Afzal New Member

My family in Karachi use Nayatel broadband and they have had the connection for around a year now, there have been no problems with the connection and the speed has been stable, so I am thinking of getting a Nayatel connection. I know its available in Karachi but is it available in Lahore as well?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

This is their official page for coverage area : http://www.nayatel.pk/coverage_area.php

I dont see Lahore or even Karachi listed anywhere. From what I see it looks like they only operate in Islamabad and Rawalpindi but even there they only operate in select areas.

It is still worth a quick call to find out if they operate in Lahore as some times these companies forget to update their websites for years.

3. Shiekh

Shiekh New Member

From what I know Nayatel is not available in Lahore. Its a connection which my family wanted to get in Lahore but there was no availability, although this was some 2 years ago. There is a possibility that the connection is available now, its probably best to call Nayatel and ask them.

4. Mo

Mo New Member

Afzal there is no Nayatel available in Lahore, its a broadband connection which many are waiting for in Lahore.

5. Salman

Salman Member

6. HassanRana

HassanRana New Member

Nayatel is a service which is not available across Pakistan, but I think they will slowly start their services in majority of places in Pakistan. Their expansion has already started with Lahore.