1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using a WorldCall EVDO with a wireless router

Discussion in 'Worldcall Broadband' started by Junnaid, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Junnaid

Junnaid New Member

I have a Worldcall EVDO connection and I was wondering whether this connection can be used with a wifi router. I wish to connect my wireless enabled devices like my mobile phone and laptop. If this is possible please provide details on what router can be used. My budget for a router is up to Rs2000.

2. Salman

Salman Member

Yes this is possiable. You can get any wifi router and connect your EVDO to it, I have previously done this myself when I had a WorldCall EVDO connection. I would suggest you either get a Netgear or TP Link wifi router, either one would be within the Rs2000 budget.

3. Reyan

Reyan New Member

TP Link routers are one of the best brands to choose from and work with all internet connections.

4. Abbs

Abbs Member

Most routers compatible with USB drives would be suitable for the connection, it would be best to go into a shop to get the router instead of getting it online, or least check it out in the store before purchase.

5. Junnaid

Junnaid New Member

Thanks guys, any particular model for the router?