1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warid Mobile Paisa Service

Discussion in 'Telecom News' started by Shah, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Shah

Shah New Member

Warid will be launching their own mobile financial services which will be named Mobile Paisa. Warid previously had a soft launch of the service, but it is now ready to be commercially launched. The launch will take place some times this week, there is not fixed date so its a matter or just waiting and keeping an eye out for the service to be launched.

Bank Alfalah has partnered with Warid to launch this service in Pakistan.

The Mobile Paisa service by Warid will provide services like money transfer, payments of utility bills and other services.

This is highly beneficial for those who need a trusted name to make payments, and Waird as we all know is a reputed company along with Bank Alfalah.

SARB likes this.
  2. Abid

Abid Member

I am glad that a reputed company and bank have come together to provide such a service, previously when I have made bill payments, I have had a lot of problems. I am hoping that Warid Mobile Paisa will be a good service.

3. Jawaad

Jawaad New Member

The only aspect which I want is fast service, the worst thing is having a payment lurking. The payment should be instant to the company on the other end.

4. jaheen100

jaheen100 New Member

It is wonderful service of warid to send and receive money fast.

5. tahir590

tahir590 New Member

Yes, it is also a cheap service according to antohers.

6. Faizar

Faizar New Member

What do you mean by cheap, isnt this service supposed to be free?