1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worldcall broadband disconnection problem

Discussion in 'Worldcall Broadband' started by Mahmood, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Mahmood

Mahmood New Member

I have had my Worldcall broadband connection for 2 years and so far its been an excellent service provider, apart from the last couple of days. At 8.45pm everyday my connection gets disconnected and only starts working in the morning at 7.45am. This is not something which has happened just once, but its a daily thing which is happening.
    I have called Worldcall broadband customer care and nothing has been done on their behalf, its the same everytime, that the complaint has been forwarded to the relavant department.
    I am paying the monthly tariff and never missed a payment or been late and this is what I get!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Syed Yasir

Syed Yasir New Member

You need to get rid of it anymore because today is february-27-2014 and still the problem not solved, first problem is load shading and another is signal which will be disconnected many times for a hour so as a result of 1 hour no electricity also 1 hour no signal is totally useless to use world call, so i decided to not pay bill anymore, i suggest you for Evo 3G.

3. Abid

Abid Member

@ Mahmood - have you still not got your problem solved?

@ Syed - what kind of speeds you getting with the Evo?

4. Mahmood

Mahmood New Member

Abid yes I did get my problem solved, I forgot to update the thread about it..apologies.

Syed what is the Evo 3G connection like, any problems with connectivity?