1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldCall Broadband Problems

Discussion in 'Worldcall Broadband' started by Junnid, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Junnid

Junnid New Member

For a couple of weeks my WorldCall broadband seem to be playing up, majority of the time the internet stops working, but the lights are all working fine, it then starts working again for say half an hour then stops working. Anyone else facing the same issue with WorldCall broadband?

2. Azaad

Azaad New Member

I have a similar problem some time ago but it wasn't with WorldCall Broadband but another ISP. I found out that there was a problem with the LAN cable, so its a possibility that there maybe something wrong with the cable. Also report this problem to WorldCall.

3. Hamid

Hamid New Member

Its probably something wrong with only your connection. If its working fine at first then stops, you need to call WorldCall and ask them to send an engineer to solve the problem.

4. Uroojan

Uroojan New Member

Try taking out any cables and plugging them back in. Its just a try but other you should call WorldCall Broadband about this, there maybe something wrong with the wireless device.

5. Abid

Abid Member

When this kind of problem appears its generally to do with the wiring so get that changed.

6. Hamid

Hamid New Member

Like I mentioned in another thread about connection issues, you need to call WorldCall and ask them to get the wires changed.