APN setting for PTCL EVO

I am trying to configure a wifi router with my ptcl evo modem but I dont have the apn setting for ptcl evo so if some one on this forum could help me wiht these settings it would be great.

The router I am trying to configure with ptcl evo is tplink if that makes any difference.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jaffer,

Please follow the guide posted this this thread : How to connect ptcl evo to wireless router. Please let me know if you have more questions about setting up your router, I would be more then happy to help.

In case the EVO APN settings is all you need then they are as follows :

Dial number : #777
Username : vwireless@ptcl.com
Password : ptcl
APN : leave this field blank

Last edited:
I had the same problem connecting my ptcl evo wingle and I tried eveything but nothing worked. I couldn't connect internet even after seven days of purchase. At last I took it to zte office and all they did was changed the default username card to vwireless@ptcl.com.pk and that's it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned by Adil in the above post, please try adding .pk if just ptcl.com does not work.

Thanks Adil for bringing this up.

Hi Jaffer,

Please follow the guide posted this this thread : How to connect ptcl evo to wireless router. Please let me know if you have more questions about setting up your router, I would be more then happy to help.

In case the EVO APN settings is all you need then they are as follows :

Dial number : #777
Username : vwireless@ptcl.com
Password : ptcl
APN : leave this field blank
where i should dial this number in charji Evo CLoud?
and how to configure it?