Best and Top TV Cable Connection

irfan

Assalam O Alaikum
I want to get new Tv cable connection so im thinking about Wateen Tv cable connection.
So is Wateen a good connection ?
If not then which connection is best for me because i want alot of sports channels which shows Football.
Channels like Star Sports 1,2,3,4,HD1,HD2. and channels like Colours,Urdu 1 etc.
I live in Islamabad
Please guide me.

I dont think Wateen has many sports channels. Tata sky DTH has all that you have listed but it does not have Urdu 1. English Premier league is also available on tata sky in HD so you might want to consider that as an option.

Syed

I dont think there is a cable provider who shows a combination of Indian and Pakistani channels. If you can afford it I would suggest maybe get a Dish TV or Tata Sky connection with a local cable connection.

To get the best sports channels and that too with HD you would need to choose a DTH connection for which the options have already been mentioned. For the Pakistani channels you can either go for a local cable connection or something like PTCL Smart TV.

For viewers who want a combination of both Indian and Pakistani channels, Tata Sky and Dish TV are the only way. My cousins have done the same thing they now get all the channels they require, although it does work out to be costly.

These days defining the best regarding TV connections is difficult because everyone has their own choice and preference. Your choice requires sports, Indian and Pakistani channels which is only possible by getting two connections. If it is feasible then by all means get two connections, one DTH connection and one either a digital connection or a local cable connection.