Best DTH or Satellite service for English programmes

I want to watch American sitcoms and other English language programs and I want to have a wide choice of them, so I need a suitable and best DTH or satellite service provider. I already have a PTCL Smart TV connetion which is watched by my parents and sister, so this would be an additional TV connection where I would watch the choice of my programs. Please suggest a DTH or satellite provider which has the maximum number of English programs.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The only channel I know that runs latest American sitcoms that too at the same time as they are being shown in USA is Star world premiere HD channel on Tata sky. I dont know of any other DTH service other then Tata sky that broadcasts this channel so unfortunately tata sky is your only option. There is no Pakistani company that beams this channel either. This channel is not covered under any packages and you have to pay some where around PKR150 per month for this channel alone as this is a subscription channel.

Dish TV and Tata Sky equally show good English channels, some channels may differ slightly, choosing the DTH would be your decision depending on the kind of programs you prefer.

Dish TV has just a few more channels than Tata Sky or any other DTH provider for American sitcoms so it would be best to choose Dish TV. The channel Star Premiere is also shown on Dish TV.