Best option for DTH in Pakistan

I would like to know the best option for DTH in Pakistan. There are many DTH services but I would like to know the best option which would include factors like video quality, price, recharge options and value for money. I have not really looked into the DTH options available for Pakistan and I thought I would try my luck on the forum first to get some information.

I think most of the DTH services are very costly, its best to go with PTCL Smart TV. PTCL Smart TV is beginning to get more and more new channels added on, so its worth looking into PTCL Smart TV as well.

There are many DTH options to choose from now in Pakistan which include Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel Digital TV, Videocon D2H and Sun TV.

It all depends on the channels you want to watch, but the most of the DTH providers have the same number and type of channels, there is only a difference of a few channels. I personally have chosen Dish TV but yet to get the connection.

Yaddi

I would like to know the best option for DTH in Pakistan. There are many DTH services but I would like to know the best option which would include factors like video quality, price, recharge options and value for money. I have not really looked into the DTH options available for Pakistan and I thought I would try my luck on the forum first to get some information.
You can only identify the best by what your requirements are, some watch only movies, some only sport and some watch all channels and are looking for the DTH which is cheapest.