Dish TV and Tata Sky in Pakistan

I would like to know whether there is any authorized dealer for Tata Sky or Dish TV, at least this way I wont get different prices for package and know I am getting the original box etc.

Alot of people will say that they are authorized dealers, but they are not. Just think about it, if DTH services were authorised in Pakistan would Pakistan not have their own DTH service providers?

Another solution is to use Smart TV Box that allows you to watch Movies (English, Urdu, Hindi, etc), TVshows, LIVE TV (English, Urdu, Hindi), Sports, Browse Internet, Skype, Games, etc all in HD and that just requires an internet either WIFI or WIRED/Ethernet. I am using this over 2 years and works great thus I have no cable TV other than the internet service. PM me if need any advise

DTH is not legal in Pakistan, however many people still use the services and it is widely available. Every dealer will give you a different cost for packages, so you will have to research and find the best deal in your area.

MAz

Another solution is to use Smart TV Box that allows you to watch Movies (English, Urdu, Hindi, etc), TVshows, LIVE TV (English, Urdu, Hindi), Sports, Browse Internet, Skype, Games, etc all in HD and that just requires an internet either WIFI or WIRED/Ethernet. I am using this over 2 years and works great thus I have no cable TV other than the internet service. PM me if need any advise
More information please?