Dish TV vs smart TV

Time shift television is available in ptcl smart TV. Through dish TV I can select my favourite program at any time or I can rewind channels?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@hasan evanof With Dish tv you need an HD recording box to be able to rewind the channel you are watching or record movies etc. There is an extra monthly charge for recording box.

@Shiraazz Time shift means you can rewind what you are watching and also watch a program that was broadcasted in the past.

PTCL smart TV mein channels ko 70 minutes tak rewind kiya ja sakta by.one can rewind channels through dish TV for how much duration? Through dish TV one can select and play any program which was broadcast in the past?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
With dish tv recording box you cannot pick and choose programs that you have not recorded. For recording you need to keep the box power on. Rewinding is possible for many hours provided that channel is being viewed for that long. You cannot just turn on the box and expect to rewing what you are viewing without having that program run for some time.