Free to Air Channels in Pakistan

What all free to air channels are available in Pakistan? These free channels which are available do they work even if you have not recharged your cable or satellite service?

Please provide a list of the free to air channels and update the the thread whenever there is an additional free to air channel.

Geo Tv
Geo Tez
Zing
Zee Smile
ARY Zindagi
ARY Digital
ARY QTV
ARY Muzik
ARY News
Samay NAT
Sahara Samay RAJ
Samay MUM
Sahara Samay UP
Sahara Samay BIH
Aalami Sahara
Sahara Samay MP
Satar Utsav
Zee Salaam
Zee Jagran
ETC
Shamshad
PTV World
A Plus
Hidayat TV
Dekho TV
Paigham TV
Phusto 1
Alite
VOA Asiasat TV 1
Ph'xInfo (Chinese)
Phoenix China
NHK English
Lotus
CB TV
Sun TV
Isaac TV
Info TV
NOW
Hadi TV1
Russia Today
AlJazeera International
TV5
DW (Asian)
DW
Xing Kong (Chinese)
Channel V (Chinese)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It depends what set top box you have. If you have one of the boxes provided by dish tv or tata sky then these channels wont be there even when you are a paying customer as these channels are not beamed by them. You need a FTA set top box for these channels and I dont see any reason why these channels wont work.

You live in Pakistan, Use services provided by Pakistani companies.

I bought a AsiaSat S3 statellite dish with a HD receiver. These are the channels I am getting free. I just shifted to Pakistan so don't know much about Pakistani companies who provide satellite.

I bought a AsiaSat S3 statellite dish with a HD receiver. These are the channels I am getting free. I just shifted to Pakistan so don't know much about Pakistani companies who provide satellite.
Do they have different packs to choose from, or just one pack which includes all the channels?

All the above and more than 300 plus channels including English,urdu and hindi are also available at SmartTV Box that just needed an internet. I am using this over 2 years and loving it.