HD Channels in Pakistan

There are some channels which are also provided in HD and by having a cable conenction HD is a service which is not provided, so therefore you have to opt for either DTH services or satellite services. Also ther other thing is that if you need to watch HD channels number one you need a HD TV and secondly the DTH or satellite service box must be HD enabled. But like the main question in this thread I first need to know what all HD channels are available in Pakistan?

It all depends on what kind of connection you want or have, DTH providers like Tata Sky and Dish TV have more HD channels than HD channels on DWN, PTCL Smart or Nayatel TV. If you are want a connection depending of the HD channels you need to give your preference to whether you want Pakistani channels, Indian channel or a combination of the mentioned with English channels.

I use android TV box instead all above suggested to watch TV contents English, Urdu Or Hindi...movies, tvshows, live tv or sports in HD. Need help/advise do let me know