How To Change PTCL Broadband Wifi Password

Sometimes when we are given a default password for our WiFi router we want to change it for security purposes so that no one else can use your connection which results in slower speed and data being used up. It is also good to change your WiFi password so that you can create an easier one to remember. This thread will go through steps on how you can change your PTCL broadband WiFi password.

1. You need to go to the browser which you use and type 192.168.1.1 to open the page.
  2. A page will appear where you would need to enter in a username and password. Username by default is admin and then you need to type in your password. For the newer modems the password is mentioned on the back of the modem.
  3. You need to now click on advance settings and choose the wireless tab option where you would find your wifi settings.
  4. Now change your password and save the settings.

Thanks for your help, I have successfully changed my PTCL WiFi password, also tell the way to change WiFi name, here is another article might help you buddies to solve PTCL WiFi password problem , please also tell me way to change name.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Instructions to change wifi password are already posted in the first post, please follow the steps listed up there.