How to make PTCL broadband complaint

I want to make a PTCL broadband complaint and would like to know what is the best way to make a complaint, so that my problem is not looked over and ignored. I know a lot of people who have had problems with their broadband connections and their complaints have been ignored, which is why I am creating this thread.

There are three ways you can complain to PTCL, either phone them, send a SMS or make an through online live chat with a PTCL representative. To make a phone complaint you need to dial 1218 from the registered landline, this process does take time, and sometimes you have to wait for around 15 minutes until you get to speak to someone.
The live chat service is available from the official site of PTCL, and I think is the best way to make a complaint.
The last option of sending an SMS for which the details are mentioned as below. This is a good way to make a complaint but as I have had no experience with this service I can not judge whether it is better than the other options.

ptcl-online-service.jpg

I personally think that the best way to make a complaint is first by phoning the company and then making a written complaint mentioning the initial complaint call made. It is good if the problem is resolved by just making a phone call but if not then it needs to be made written and chased up.