Mobilink Infinity 12am - 8am night plan reviews

I have brought a new desktop and there have been a lot of things which I have wanted to download, which is why I will need a unlimited plan. I was thinking of the getting the Mobilink Infinity 1mbps night plan 12am -8am, but would like to get some reivews. Can anyone tell me whether you actually get 1mpbs or not, and as an exmaple of the speed how long does it take to download a movie?

Thanks

Its a plan which I have used before when I used to stay awake at nights. Its a good plan if your going to be downloading a lot as its unlimited data, and will be using the internet at night.

Sara

I have used Mobilink Infinity 1mbps night plan in the past when I needed the connection for work and found it ok. Nothing great to write home about but it did what it was meant to do. Speeds could be better though as I only used to get about 700-800kbps and sometimes only half a meg.

It is not bad for the price.

Its a plan which I have used before when I used to stay awake at nights. Its a good plan if your going to be downloading a lot as its unlimited data, and will be using the internet at night.
Mr. Abbas what is price of device n Sim (I think there will be a Sim card)

Sara

Can we not just buy one from the shops to use with Mobilink? Its well out of order if the company does not give us an option to own the hardware. This is not normal is it?

Mr. Abbas what is price of device n Sim (I think there will be a Sim card)
What Salman has posted is correct, the dongle is only for rent and its a property of Mobilink.
There are other charges when you take the wireless connection which includes a service charge of Rs50 and activation charges are Rs500.