Mobilink Infinity Broadband Billing Problems

Has anyone who has used Mobilink Infinity broadband ever had any billing problems before. The reason I ask this because I feel that the past two bills given by Mobilink have some problem in them, although the amount is not much, but I don't want to be in a situation in the future where I see that that I have been over paying them worth in Rs1000's. Should I call Mobilink and ask them about this issue or best to check every months bill in detail myself, which is something I don't want to do as I am always on a tight schedule and have more productive things to be doing.

Yes you should call Mobilink and enquire about this problem, as like you have said you do not want to be in a situation where you have been over paying the company.

Check your previous bills and current bill, and find the exact difference in your billing, make a note of this and then call up Mobilink customer service about this, so that when you make the complaint you can explain how much of the difference there is in the billing and what it should be.