1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix In Pakistan

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Khurait, Mar 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Khurait

Khurait New Member

I have just heard about Netflix, you have to pay for a monthly subscription and you can watch Bollywood and Hollywood movies, dramas and documentaries. This seems quite good, but is it available for users in Pakistan?
    Is anyone use Netflix in Pakistan at the moment, please give me some reviews and feedback on the availability of things to watch and what internet speed we should have to watch the movies, documentaries and dramas from Netflix.

2. netherdrake

netherdrake New Member

I used Netflix for 2 months. I used the Gold package which costed me $11 and it gave me 1080p stream.
    For 720p smooth streaming you require 4Mbps ptcl.
    And for 1080p streaming 8Mbps internet is required.
    The streaming itself is pretty smooth. There are variety of hollywood shows and movies. There are very few bollywood movies.
    I used netflix on ps4 and the experience was pretty good. I stopped using it because the shows episodes were uploaded late and i can get the same shows and movies by downloading torrents. Also to say that Netflix content is region exclusive. Means if you are living in America, you will get even more content. Shows such as House of Cards are only American region locked. Overall a good experience. Will get it again for its 4K content if i have enough speedy internet which is highly unlikely like the things are going in Pakistan.

Admin likes this.
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I created an account using a proxy and netflix wont stream atall, says not available in your geo location even when I use a proxy. I searched on Google and found that its a new thing they have done to prevent content from being viewed at locations other then intended.