Online Jobs

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are looking to make some money then please contact me as I am looking to hire people to write some reviews and articles for this forum.

Payments will be made in the form of DTH recharge. I am able to recharge your Tata sky, Dish TV, SUN DTH or any other DTH service in return for your work.

I mostly need reviews of broadband services and mobile phone service reviews besides a few other tech related article.

If you are interested in taking this online job then please contact me by registering on the forum and then send me a personal message or post a reply here. Rates for this online job are negotiable.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks but I dont see any one being interested in doing this. I think it is because we dont get many visitors on this forum yet but hopefully it would gain popularity in future and we would see some interest.

Nice work Admin, I work so I don't really have time for additional work, but I am sure you will find people interested in this.

Now it is very easy to find online jobs in all over the country. Just visit the employment exchange

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be easy to find a job, but what most people dont know is that some of the job postings are fake and they ask people for money in order to start work and end up losing money instead of getting a job.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Every one in Pakistan seems to be already employed. I posted this job request over four years ago and not one response till date.