PTCL 8Mbps Package

I have seen a special offer from PTCL and they have launched a new package which offers customers a broadband connection speed of 8Mbps which is for a cost of Rs2999. This package gives unlimited downloads and the data limit will later be applicable from 1st January 2015.
Seems like a good package, but I don't know whether I should go for it or not. I would like to hear from other users first before leaping for the package. Another query I have is that the unlimited downloads, is that with or without FUP?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This 8Mbps package is unlimited for the time being and you can download as much as you can. PTCL will put a cap of 100GB per month starting from 1st of January 2015 and after you exaust your 100GB allocation you would be charged at Rs100 per GB there after up until you reach Rs7000 which is the max they will bill you in a month.

Until 31st Dec 2014 this connection will not have any data limit so have fun till then.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thats some wonderful result you got there. You must be fairly close to the PTCL exchange. I wish I had this plan wiht the ongoing promotion till year end. Would have been great :)