PTCL CharJi

PTCL is one service provider who is the first to come out with the latest technology and best speeds for their internet users.
PTCL has come out with 4G which is also commonly known as CharJi and the speed that is expected is 36Mbps and upload speed is expected to be 7Mbps.

No great detail is provided about the plans, but all is known is that the starting price would be Rs3000 a month.

It would be great to hear from someone who is using the PTCL CharJi connection, and get some more details tariff plans.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
PTCL has already launched their 4G service at four cities:
  • Islamabad
  • Rawalpindi
  • Lahore
  • Karachi
PTCL 4G can be availed using one of their three devices that are on offer at different prices which are as follows:

PTCL-Chaarji-EVO.jpg

PTCL Charji EVO Dongle (Rev A fallback) is priced at Rs3000 and there is no bundled usage with it or free airtime as we call it.

PTCL Charji EVO Cloud (Rev A fallback) is priced at Rs13550 and it comes with three months free air time.

PTCL Charji EVO Cloud (Rev A fallback) whihc is the same device as above but priced at Rs15000 and comes with four months free airtime.

So that was about the devices and bundled usage plans, now let us look at PTCL Charji EVO tariff plans :

There are two different monthly plans and are available for both post paid and prepaid.

PTCL Charji Gold plan : 50GB data and the price is Rs 3500 per month.

PTCL Charji Chrome plan : 25GB data and the price per month is Rs2000

If you use up all your data before the end of the month then you can top up your plan with Rs500 which will give you 10GB data for the rest of the month and you can add this top up plan twice in any given billing month.

I hope this helps. If you have any queries then please fire away and I would be happy to help you out with whatever little knowledge I have about PTCL Charji EVO.

PTCL Char ji or 4g is not available in the whole city of Lahore. It is not available where I live but the exchange says there are plans to upgrade the local tower sometime within this year. I am hoping they do it soon so I can experience what 4G speed is like.

These devices are quite costly, think I would have to wait until some good offer is out, or even maybe until some other service provider launches 4G.

How to check data usage of charji evo cloud?I have account on evo portal but it does not show information about remaining balance or data usage when i select options ? what to i do now?