PTCL PC TV

yar ma pc tv activate karna chahta hon koi mera help kar sakta hai k kesa activate karo or ye wifi pe chalta hai k nahe or monthly charges kia hain?
agar mai laptop pe window reinstall karo tu passward or user old honge ya new use karne honge?
plz help kardo

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
There are total 125 channels available on PTCL pc tv app. You would need to download PTCL's pc tv app and you would need to call 1236 from your ptcl land line to activate the service. It costs Rs250 per month last time I checked.

You can find more information regarding this on these threads here and here.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
You would need a minimum 2mbps connection. PTCL smart TV pc app used about 14-15mb data every minute so that required at least a 2mbps connection in my opinion but faster the better.

4mbps connection is more then enough but if your other 4 users are also trying to download using torrents or other means then your bandwidth wont be enough. You need a reserve chunk of 2mbps dedicated for the app for a good viewing experience. You can throttle the speed of other users from the router if you have a router that has QoS option.

Amjad bhai you need to provide the make and model number. PTCL uses a lot of different routers and it is hard to tell this way unless you provide the model number.

The make and model must be written on the router itself or underneath somewhere on a sticker may be. Please check and let me know.