Spanish tv channels

hello!
i need your help!! its been a long time that i am searching on internet about how can i get spanish language channels in Pakistan. I know i can see it online (live streaming) but you know thats not the preferable way because of the quality and distortions, can i get it via dish or some digital reciever?
thanks,
Miqdad

Unfortunately there is no cable provider or DTH service which showcases Spanish language channels. Like you said that it is available online, seems like that is the only way.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I asked people at Hall road if they knew of a service but no one has a clue so I assume if the guys at Hall road dont know then it is very unlikely that we have such a service in Pakistan. Have you got anyone in Spain that can maintain a sling box for you there?

I asked people at Hall road if they knew of a service but no one has a clue so I assume if the guys at Hall road dont know then it is very unlikely that we have such a service in Pakistan. Have you got anyone in Spain that can maintain a sling box for you there?
thanks admin for your reply,,
i can locate somebody in spain,, can you explain what is sling box??

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A sling box is a video streaming device which will be placed at the Spanish end and it will encode the video and transmit over the internet for viewing at a remote location like in our case in Pakistan. You need a good internet connection at both the locations. This is made by Sling media.

A sling box is a video streaming device which will be placed at the Spanish end and it will encode the video and transmit over the internet for viewing at a remote location like in our case in Pakistan. You need a good internet connection at both the locations. This is made by Sling media.
i see,, thank you so much for helping me :)

There are no foreign channels available in Pakistan apart from English. My cousin came from Germany and had the same problem finding something suitable to watch, as she didn't understand much English.

There are no foreign channels available in Pakistan apart from English. My cousin came from Germany and had the same problem finding something suitable to watch, as she didn't understand much English.
yeah thats a pity,, my family is spanish speaking and they dont understand the english channels

After the region language the only channels which are available are in English. They may have to do just with Pakistani channels then.

An android TV box that over internet either WIFI or Wired/Ethernet will allow you to watch Spanish, English, Russian, Italian, Urdu, Hindi, Korean, etc channels from any part of the world where internet speed of 4MBs or higher is available. This device is easy carry and compatible with 110v and 220v. I have personally used it and gave away as gift to friend before leaving Pakistan. Later, my friend have asked me send 10 more devices to him for his friends and family. The good part all apps, movies, tvshows, etc updates automatically thus no need to do anything

An android TV box that over internet either WIFI or Wired/Ethernet will allow you to watch Spanish, English, Russian, Italian, Urdu, Hindi, Korean, etc channels from any part of the world where internet speed of 4MBs or higher is available. This device is easy carry and compatible with 110v and 220v. I have personally used it and gave away as gift to friend before leaving Pakistan. Later, my friend have asked me send 10 more devices to him for his friends and family. The good part all apps, movies, tvshows, etc updates automatically thus no need to do anything
Can i get this device in pakistan? approximately how much does it costs? the signals are just like tv?