1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch Movies Online

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Admin, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

If you are here to download movies online and watch them when you want to then please look else where as this post only relates to ways of watching a movie online through legitmate means and does not include downloading using torrents or similar means.

I am sure not many of you know that there are a number of movies that can be watched online on Youtube. I can show you two channels that have some new movies that you can watch but make sure you have unlimited data plas else you run the risk of additional charges depending on how much data you use watching the movies.

Here are a few links from Youtube that you can use :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshri?feature=mv_sr

That is the page where you can find and watch all Rajshri production movies online for free. There are others as well so please use the search function on Youtube and also share if you find a good source.

2. Abid

Abid Member

Ive seen this option of watching movies on You Tube before, but never actually watched a movie.

3. PakGuy

PakGuy Member

Yes it would be good to watch movies, only if YouTube ban would be lifted!

4. AkiK

AkiK Member

The ban was supposed to be lifted this month (September), lets see whether it happens or not.

5. Urooj

Urooj New Member

Its good to watch movies, but the only problem would be to have a really fast connection and secondly a large sized monitor. Otherwise its better off getting the movie on rent.

6. HassanRana

HassanRana New Member

I usually watch movies online, because I have my computer in my room, I watch alot of movies in my own time with a good set of head phones or sometimes use speakers.

7. tahir590

tahir590 New Member

Nice site to watch online movies. Thanks for sharing.