Watch Movies Online

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are here to download movies online and watch them when you want to then please look else where as this post only relates to ways of watching a movie online through legitmate means and does not include downloading using torrents or similar means.

I am sure not many of you know that there are a number of movies that can be watched online on Youtube. I can show you two channels that have some new movies that you can watch but make sure you have unlimited data plas else you run the risk of additional charges depending on how much data you use watching the movies.

Here are a few links from Youtube that you can use :
http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshri?feature=mv_sr

That is the page where you can find and watch all Rajshri production movies online for free. There are others as well so please use the search function on Youtube and also share if you find a good source.

Its good to watch movies, but the only problem would be to have a really fast connection and secondly a large sized monitor. Otherwise its better off getting the movie on rent.

I usually watch movies online, because I have my computer in my room, I watch alot of movies in my own time with a good set of head phones or sometimes use speakers.