Watching PTCL Smart TV on your PC

Asad

You can easily watch PTCL Smart TV on your PC, laptop or mobile phone if you have a PTCL Smart TV connection or have PTCL broadband. For PTCL Smart TV customers watching Smart TV on your PC, laptop or mobile phone is absolutely free,but for PTCL broadband users if they wish to watch PTCL Smart TV on their PC, laptop or mobile phone they need to download the Smart TV application and pay a monthly charge of Rs250. PTCL broadband users have to download the application and make some settings to their router then call 1236 in order to subscribe to their services.

Last edited by a moderator:
on 9th of nov i was subscribed for ptcl smart tv but still not connected on my pc my no is 0937583064 i have talked on ptcl live chat with 3 person but they didnt help what i should do request advise

on 9th of nov i was subscribed for ptcl smart tv but still not connected on my pc my no is 0937583064 i have talked on ptcl live chat with 3 person but they didnt help what i should do request advise
Dear same problem here Actually a plugin required for ptcl smart tv " NPAPI " unfortunately the plugin is disable on chrome browser due to security Reason also no alternate is available fow window 8 and 10 user