1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Samina, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Samina

Samina Member

I am starting this thread to share youtube links to music and videos that we listen to. I am going to post what I keep listening to from time to time. I love old traditional stuff so my videos are mostly going to be of that kind of stuff.

Please note that there will be some religious stuff as well and I do not necessarily endorse the ideas that are conveyed in words but I do like the music and the traditional way of delivering the message across.

Please pardon my ignorance if I happen to offend someone in the process because that is not my intention.

This is what I have been listening to for the last two days :

2. Shah

Shah New Member

Thats nice, it is good to listen and see the tradional stuff once in a while, which is only seen in villages.

3. Abid

Abid Member

I am currently listening to Rahat Fateh Ali Khan songs, it is a mixture of songs.

4. Ijaz

Ijaz New Member

I am listening to some Arabic songs which my friend sent to me. It is quite catchy.

5. Imam

Imam New Member

His songs are great and he is also doing well not just in Pakistan but around the world.

6. AkiK

AkiK Member

@ Samina - that is some tradional stuff.