1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is the best UPS in Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Power Solutions' started by ShakirKhan, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ShakirKhan

ShakirKhan New Member

I need a UPS with my new desktop computer, but I do now know which UPS is the best to go for. I have seen some UPS brands and some are not available in Pakistan, and are shown as being the best, but I need a UPS which is easily available in Pakistan. I would like the UPS to run the desktop for at least 2 hours, with a tube light, and fan.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

You will be better of buying an inverter with an inva tubular battery to go with it. APC is a decent brand but is priced on the higher side. Check what is available in the local shops and make sure you get a very good quality battery with it. I would suggest 1400kva 24volts inverter with two inva tubular battries for your requirement. You should be able to run your desktop along with a fan and tubelight for atleast 8-9 hours provided you have 150amp battries with it.

3. Salman

Salman Member

Just as Admin has posted getting an inverter would be much better.

Regarding your query the best UPS brands to choose from would be Homage, Cyberpower and Luminarc