WorldCall Broadband Problems

For a couple of weeks my WorldCall broadband seem to be playing up, majority of the time the internet stops working, but the lights are all working fine, it then starts working again for say half an hour then stops working. Anyone else facing the same issue with WorldCall broadband?

I have a similar problem some time ago but it wasn't with WorldCall Broadband but another ISP. I found out that there was a problem with the LAN cable, so its a possibility that there maybe something wrong with the cable. Also report this problem to WorldCall.

Hamid

For a couple of weeks my WorldCall broadband seem to be playing up, majority of the time the internet stops working, but the lights are all working fine, it then starts working again for say half an hour then stops working. Anyone else facing the same issue with WorldCall broadband?
Its probably something wrong with only your connection. If its working fine at first then stops, you need to call WorldCall and ask them to send an engineer to solve the problem.

Try taking out any cables and plugging them back in. Its just a try but other you should call WorldCall Broadband about this, there maybe something wrong with the wireless device.

Hamid

Like I mentioned in another thread about connection issues, you need to call WorldCall and ask them to get the wires changed.